-
April 21st, 2026, 06:23 PM
#1
clewrslr Member
which car rental
which car rental Mauritius allows / no credit card needed / fast booking / transparent rules?
-
April 21st, 2026, 06:23 PM
#2
clewrslr Member
Re: which car rental
Hi guys, funny enough I found this after a small travel mishap where my original transport arrangement in Mauritius got canceled last minute. I was already at the airport trying to figure out alternatives when I started searching and landed on Car Rental Mauritius - No Deposit, No Credit Card - $17. What I liked immediately was the flexibility—no deposit, no credit card requirement, and easy airport pickup. I booked a car within minutes and was driving away shortly after landing. It completely changed the start of my trip and let me focus on exploring instead of logistics.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks